2015年8月28日星期五

How do I get my contacts on my iPhone

Summary
When happen to lose contacts, how can you restore your iPhone? You can read this article to find solutions to your problems.

Q:  "I composed a message and iPhone got stuck when I was about to select recipients After waiting for a while, the phone still did not answer, so I forced to stop and on. I have edited again. the same text and pressed for "select recipients. What happened? My contacts were gone! How do I get my contacts on my iPhone?"
Many reasons can explain iPhone data loss. When you suffer a data loss due to jailbreak an iOS update, a broken iPhone, malfunction, a factory reset or other reasons. Do not worry. There are some quick and effective ways to help you find your contacts on your iPhone. Just follow this on how to retrieve my contacts on my iPhone.

Remarks:

You must be careful to stop using your iPhone when you are confronted with a loss or deletion of contact and perform the recovery as soon as possible.

The tools you'll need

-  PhoneRescue, iPhone data recovery professional program
- An iPhone
- A USB cable for your iPhone
- A Mac or PC
 PhoneRescue, software 1of number données.pour recovery iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, which supports the recovery of up to 22 file types, such as contacts,  messages,  pictures,  videos, historical appeal, note, calendars, voice mail, etc. For greater efficiency, PhoneRescue allows scan and selectively recover, which considerably shortens the recovery process. And you can also preview the data before recovery and directly copy the contact information you need in the clipboard and paste them quickly to the location of your choice.
Regardless of the data has been deleted or lost by mistake or by accident, PhoneRescue can recover directly from your iPhone in a reliable and timely manner. This means that even if you do not have a backup, you can still recover your data. Now just follow us with the recommendations below.

How to recover contacts from an iPhone

Step 1. Download and Install PhoneRescue> Connect your iPhone to the computer and Launch PhoneRescue> Select Restore from the iOS device.

没有评论:

发表评论